Top Recent Comments

King of California (2007)
augusts1 1 points yesterday.

Not heard of this. Love both Douglas & Evans Wood.

Birdsforme 4 points 23 hours ago.

Watch it. I think you will enjoy it. Not Michael Douglas`s usual film.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022)
woody10111 3 points 14 hours ago.

baby leia omg loving it

Zero Contact (2021)
etim 2 points 7 hours ago*.

Neat movie. More of a sifi/mystery than a thriller. Made during the pandemic, no actors or crew except for an occasional family member were ever in the same room together. You’ll need to pay attention to details or it can get confusing.
I think they pulled the filming while isolating trick off pretty well. 6/10

There’s an extra little bit of ‘how it was made’ in the end credits too.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022)
wemi72 2 points 19 hours ago.

Rebecca Romijn is flippin hot!

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) S1 E2
tamerlane 2 points 15 hours ago.

I’m liking this!

FBI (2018) S4 E22
N8IVE 1 points yesterday.

I’m clueless… what are you guys talking about?

leatard 1 points 18 hours ago.

Possible reasons this didn’t air in some countries other than the sheer irony.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) S1 E2
GeminiSaga 1 points 11 hours ago.

Good show so far but Leia is so annoying.

etim 1 points 10 hours ago*.

Not so much annoying to me (yet) but she doesn’t fit right. Looks like they got a 6 yo to play a 10 yo.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) S1 E2
GeminiSaga 1 points 11 hours ago.

Good show so far but Leia is so annoying.

Men (2022)
augusts1 1 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

WOW wow wow. What a wild movie. Definitely a very creepy & tragic film for the main female character played brilliantly by Jessie Buckley. It’s definitely a slow burn but the last hour of this gets quite eerie, weird & frightening. If you’re not familiar w/The Green Man, shown throughout the movie, it will help to know about the symbolism of this mythological entity as it relates to the naked man in the woods & the end of the film. Most people will not understand the film w/o that knowledge. I knew of The Green Man myself, so I recognized the imagery in the film, but hadn’t really read up on it, which I did after watching this. It helped me understand the ending so much more. There are also references to the biblical story of Adam & Eve specifically when Harper gets to the country house & the apple falls off the tree, she picks it up & eats it which is in the book of Genesis. It symbolizes new beginnings & the fall of mankind.

I’d also like to say there are many obvious examples of how men treat women like objects to be abused & mistreated. Each ‘man’ in the movie takes advantage of Harper in some fashion. It shows how men do this daily not realizing that they are overstepping boundaries w/women. There is just so much going on in this great film. It’s definitely not for the general movie going public though since it gets pretty weird at the end.

Rix 1 points 7 hours ago.

Thanks..with no synopsis i was going to pass..trailers often are true spoilers too me..especially without scenes in trailer that are not in the film!

Blood (2018) S1 E3
BellaMia1 1 points 2 hours ago.

This episode felt a bit dragged out. Not as interesting as the last one. I already feel a bit of disinterest starting to fall upon me. Hope the next one captivates me more.

To Catch a Killer (2018) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 23 hours ago.

A good first episode. This will be another keeper for me.

Bull (2016) S6 E22
Alien 1 points 22 hours ago*.

Bye bye, Bull & TAC crew. I will miss you.
They should have never written Benny out of the show.
It all went downhill from there.

True Conviction (2018) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 21 hours ago.

A new series for me. So far, I like it. Will keep watching.

Haunted Hospitals (2018) S3 E10
prism 1 points 16 hours ago.

They flushed a demon down the toilet? omg that’s just too much lmao

I Love That for You (2022) S1 E6
leatard 1 points 14 hours ago.

Wow, what a twist but I guess it was always bound to happen!!

The Offer (2022) S1 E7
Alien 1 points 14 hours ago.

Excellent episode. I can’t get enough of this series.

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005)
irdulili 1 points 4 days ago.

No, seriously, this cut is objectively better. Watchable, even. Nothing to write home about but, how could anyone ever top the 1st one? Expectations have become unrealistic.

Rix 1 points 7 hours ago.

Well..in this case ill give it a watch. Thanks for the clarification.

Men (2022)
Rix 1 points 7 hours ago.

augusts1 1 points 5 hours ago.

You’re very welcome. Hope you enjoy it.

George Carlin's American Dream (2022)
irdulili 3 points 4 days ago.

Wow. So now you have me wondering. If he’d have run, there’s a good chance he could’ve won. Consider the competition he’d have been up against over the years. He could’ve even made the Independent ticket viable and done what Perot or Nader couldn’t. But, think about this: Alternate timeline, 11 September 2001, the unthinkable happens. How does President Carlin respond? How would the world be a different place today? Crazy to think about, isn’t it?

Merrigan Able 0 points 6 hours ago.

I don’t think it’s crazy, at all, to think about. But you might think that I’m crazy, because (going along with your alt timeline) I think the world would have ALREADY changed BECAUSE Carlin had become Prez. And in that timeline, 911 would never have happened. Right? grins