Top Recent Comments

Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990)
Lulusbay 6 points 17 hours ago.

RIP Shannon Doherty - Much too young. Always a reminder of younger, simpler days…

Our Souls at Night (2017)
magically_delicious 4 points 9 hours ago.

A beautiful film that explores the richness of connection and attempts to dispel stereotypes and prejudices. Two of the most iconic American actors (Fonda and Redford) lead the show way in this heartfelt and remarkable film. It’s amazing that they were both near 90 back in 2017, 7 years prior to this comment. Worth watching!

Quantum Leap (2022)
Luvlinguae 4 points 14 hours ago*.

The original series was cool, humorous, easy-going and educational. This cheap spin-off is just dumb, wooden, and pretentious, like almost ever remake done these days. Hard pass.

The Bear (2022) S3 E1
kraichgau 1 points 16 days ago.

well,coming from this line of industry,i have to say,that i dont understand the american way of training/educating cooks/chefs.
Here in europe,its a three years basic training in the industry to get even the approval to work in hotels/restaurants at all. After that,you work through the kitchens your way up by learning from the best. in USA it seems,most is done in “culinary institutes/schools”,which has less connection to the real world.
had numerous usa-trained chefs here in europe,they all had problems to adjust to the traditional hotel-work here

tardisrider 3 points 13 hours ago.

in the industry myself for years and every European chef i worked under was a jerk, nothing but belittling, derogatory, bulling. i learned most from those who took the time to show technique, and explain things and they were mostly American and British chefs. i had more to say but then read expresso’s comment and feel she said it better.

Star Trek: Section 31
grasshopper rex 3 points 4 hours ago.

Filming has been completed and it’s now in post-production. Expected sometime in 2025.

The Convert (2024)
Birdsforme 4 points yesterday.

I enjoyed it, although some might feel it moves too slowly. Most of the action is toward the end of the film. Although the characters are based on a book, the basic historical events are accurate. All the actors were excellent. Guy Pearce does not disappoint. The set, props and costumes were authentic.

Lulusbay 3 points 17 hours ago.

Totally agree - extremely well done - Guy Pearce is excellent in this role - one of his best. The movie is beautifully shot, stunning locations and yet the story underneath is filled with racism and unnecessary cruelty. Surprised I haven’t hear more about this in the media.

The Man with 1000 Kids (2024)
Lulusbay 3 points 17 hours ago.

OMG!!! This is the most insane thing (and there have been a lot) of 2024! What are they thinking? And the terrifying idea that there is a ‘club’ of men out there doing this!! A level of narcissism that is beyond comprehension. Mind boggling!!!

Lowlifes (2024)
SheWatches 2 points 1 hour ago.

Heck yea. This was goood. Funny and gory. Recommended!

60 Days In (2016) S9 E6
yellow_rose1 2 points 15 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That Luna girl if she did this tattle tale crap in one of our Canadian jails she would get a beat down, pod boss or not. Not to mention it is the women that are doing the time that delegate who the pod boss is going to be and if the pod boss is perceived as doing a bad job, someone else is elected to take her place. That is how it should be there because this Luna is a total shit disturber and so self righteous it makes me sick. The guards should at least be knocking her down a peg or two

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016)
Boiler 2 points 1 hour ago.

had know idea this existed. not a bad sequel at all \m/

Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990)
magically_delicious 2 points 16 hours ago.

53 is too young. #fuckcancer

yellow_rose1 2 points 14 hours ago.

RIP Shannen Doherty you were my favorite on this show. It hits hard as my Mom has stage 4 breast cancer and is no longer treatable. It is at the stage were her comfort is all that can be managed now. #Fuckcancer. Women are dying from this disease younger and younger. I just had my Mammogram. My request to all woman, please schedule one asap. It could save your life xo

Our Souls at Night (2017)
magically_delicious 4 points 9 hours ago.

Alien 2 points 8 hours ago.

I watched this a few years ago. It IS a beautiful film.

The Convert (2024)
Birdsforme 4 points yesterday.

magically_delicious 2 points 16 hours ago.

Thanks so much for your cogent and honest review. I was wondering if I should venture into this one after watching a lot of trailers elsewhere on it. Something about it reminded me greatly for some reason of “Once We’re Warriors” https://www.primewire.tf/movie/242144-once-were-warriors
I’ll have to find out why and watch it myself now. Thanks again.

Red Letters (2000)
Birdsforme 2 points 7 hours ago.

Good actors with the worse script i ever watched. A waste of my time.

Star Trek: Prodigy (2021) S2 E4
Alien 2 points 8 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

“I’m a doctor, not an exorcist.”

greyfur 2 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

🤣

Star Trek: Prodigy (2021) S2 E4
greyfur 2 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

🤣

Alien 2 points 7 hours ago.

😁

TMZ Investigates: Britney Spears: The Price of Freedom (TV Special 2023) (2023)
Peace2yaa 2 points 7 hours ago.

My only wish for this beautiful woman is to have a peaceful heart, mind and soul. That’s it.

False Prophet (2023)
terra 2 points 13 hours ago*.

Someone will win the lottery with a birthday sometime next year.
Now there’s a prophecy.

Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990)
Lulusbay 6 points 17 hours ago.

magically_delicious 2 points 16 hours ago.

53 is too young. #fuckcancer

Star Trek: Prodigy (2021) S2 E4
Alien 2 points 8 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

“I’m a doctor, not an exorcist.”

Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990)
yellow_rose1 2 points 14 hours ago.

magically_delicious 1 points 11 hours ago.

That’s awful for you and your family. My father died from bone cancer and my mother from multiple myeloma. It’s incredibly difficult in so many unexplainable and unfathomable ways I have no words to serve justice. Cancer should not be taking people out in these times. They have had a cure for a long time I feel, but withheld due to big pharma greed. I’m so sorry, friend. Thanks for sharing. X

Popeye (1980)
yellow_rose1 1 points 2 days ago.

Oh me too. Have you watched ladybird ladybird with Chrissy Rock? It is an incredible movie

NoelCoyotebleu 1 points 20 hours ago.

Thanks for the message/link How is your pooch?

Anansi Boys
Alien 2 points 7 days ago.

7/11 will be here very soon!

grasshopper rex 1 points 9 hours ago.

?

Obliterated (2023)
un1que1 1 points 9 hours ago.

Damn. Great watch! 80s action movie meets 2000’s comedy. I’m shocked I’ve never seen it.

Anansi Boys
grasshopper rex 1 points 9 hours ago.

?

Alien 1 points 9 hours ago*.

shrugs. I must have read it somewhere.

Raise a Glass to Love (2021)
TisOnlyMe 1 points 2 years ago.

An enjoyable romance set in wine-country. A good script and chemistry between the main couple.. the actor Juan Pablo Di Pace is particularly endearing, a lot of sincerity here, i enjoyed it. Not too syrupy, Hallmark at it’s best! :))x

enjoy77 1 points 9 hours ago.

Yes indeed, a very best from Halmark!! I had the very same reaction to this heartfelt storyline! The characters were so authentic in their delivery. I was invested all the way through til the end. Loved this movie*♡⁺

One Lane Bridge (2020)
AmieWarren 1 points 8 hours ago.

Really liked this show. Great story and characters. Worth a binge.

Longlegs (2024)
SkidMarx 1 points 8 hours ago.

Im thankful I was able to avoid all the trailers and media hype for this movie. I left the theater absolutely loving this!

Kane (2023)
artrok2000 1 points 8 hours ago.

wow, this was terrible. I’m genuinely curious at who funds these movies? This HAS to be
money laundering, as there is no way investors expect to generate revenue from a “movie” like this.

The Neighbour (2016)
slick_cherry 1 points 8 hours ago.

Excellent film, really tense all the way through.

The Bikeriders (2024)
hellsingfan01 1 points yesterday.

Well I did say it was based off of the plot summery at the top of the page.

artrok2000 1 points 8 hours ago.

sorry brother, I think I was partially asleep when replying. these movies are a godsend for insomniacs such as myself lol. I would love to find out who invests in these movies.
“Budget $30–40 million” (taken from Wikipedia)

Nikki Glaser: Someday You'll Die (TV Special 2024) (2024)
Overkill 1 points 7 hours ago.

Ok, so I saw Nikki Glaser on the Tom Brady roast and thought she was pretty funny, I got about 20 minutes into this and had to bail, she needs to stick to roasts because her stand up really sucks. At least I thought it did.

Charmed (1998)
Peace2yaa 1 points 7 hours ago.

Thank you uploaders /\ much appreciated :)

Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990)
magically_delicious 1 points 11 hours ago.

yellow_rose1 1 points 14 minutes ago.

Yes I understand. They must have better treatments at the very least. I know Germany does. Here they just pump people full of poison. My Mom stopped the treatments and she’s been doing so much better. Why spend what little time you have left wishing you were dead. Big Pharma sucks they are a cancer too. xo

Greatest Prison Escapes with Billy Hayes (2024)
hateorade 1 points 21 hours ago.

was hoping for more than green screens, high school quality acting and seeing billy hayes standing there, talking, for 20 mins per episode

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
BrotherKnumpcy 1 points 20 hours ago.

Wasn’t this garbage started by the same people that started Jackass films. Didn’t like either and have never watched any of this garbage past the first one…

Popeye (1980)
NoelCoyotebleu 1 points 20 hours ago.

Thanks for the message/link How is your pooch?

yellow_rose1 1 points 20 hours ago.

Awe thanks for asking, that means so much to me. He has his bad and good days still more good and until it’s all bad days we will just keep him comfortable. He knocked out so many teeth when he developed the neurological disease in January from some really bad falls. He’s doesn’t take bad falls anymore, He’s almost all the way blind and doesn’t hear very well. However his appetite is still really good. I just going to give his best life until I can’t anymore. Loads of spoiling with good food and love. I hope all is well with you and your family. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xo

Popeye (1980)
magically_delicious 1 points 3 days ago.

75 is not old and she was suffering with severe complications from diabetes for over a decade. It’s not a good old age at all, but I understand your perspective. She’s been missed for a long time due to her ill health. RIP

yellow_rose1 1 points 20 hours ago.

75 is a long life when diabetes is not under control. Most die before the age of 65.

Longlegs (2024)
simones 1 points 18 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

This is a well done movie .It reminds me of the Blackcoat’s daughter.sorry didn’t realize it’s the same director.There’s a definite style and theme coming through-let’s see what he does with Stephen King’s the Monkey.

Plastic Man (1979)
Zman 1 points 18 hours ago.

How did I not know this existed? If it is anywhere as good as the comic, I gotta watch it. The comic had some of the funniest shit…I remember one where Plas was supposed to meet a guy at the corner of Burglar Boulevard and Heister Highway, that tore me up.

Ancient Aliens (2009) S20 E13
Speed711 1 points 16 hours ago.

Strange how they claim this amazing proof has been revealed but nothing changes. It’s like all the whistleblowers try make profit selling the stories and that’s it.

Popeye (1980)
yellow_rose1 1 points 20 hours ago.

magically_delicious 1 points 16 hours ago.

Agreed completely, but the comment I was replying to was not aware of her disease or complications and was only communicating that 75 is old in general. I disagree with that, due to my experience with 75 year olds that can run circles around people half their age. It’s all relative and subjective. Thanks for speaking up. 😊

The Convert (2024)
Lulusbay 3 points 17 hours ago.

Birdsforme 1 points 16 hours ago.

I agree. I follows some of my favorite actors new projects so I was waiting for this one. It did not get the media attention it was worthy of. But then, the subject matter does not usually draw mainstream attention. Just glad to have watched it!

The Convert (2024)
magically_delicious 2 points 16 hours ago.

I’ll have to find out why and watch it myself now. Thanks again.

Birdsforme 1 points 16 hours ago.

You are welcome! I did not see that, so I can’t compare. Hope you enjoy this one.

The Irishman (2019)
Alsoavetswife 1 points 15 hours ago.

This really was a excellent movie, its long but keeps you involved. Such great actors.

Popeye (1980)
magically_delicious 1 points 16 hours ago.

yellow_rose1 1 points 15 hours ago.

Well thank you for thanking me. I apologize for commenting on a statement when I didn’t get the entire context. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.😉

Gladiator II (2024)
slick_cherry 1 points 14 hours ago.

Looks awesome! Looking forward to it.

Quantum Leap (2022) S1 E1
Luvlinguae 1 points 14 hours ago.

The only good thing was the music.

Troppo (2022) S1 E4
Tiger8me 1 points 14 hours ago*.

Finally figured out who that familiar actress playing the blonde, Eve, on the boat as Ted’s neighbor is… it’s Peta Wilson aka Nikita.

The Inheritance (2024)
Speed711 1 points 14 hours ago.

Better than I was expecting.