Top Recent Comments

Tulsa King (2022)
starphlo 2 points 11 hours ago.

Another excellent character from Stallone.

5-25-77 (2017)
grasshopper rex 2 points 12 hours ago.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…. Patrick Read Johnson conceived this semi-autobiographical homage to his teen years as a sci-fi movie geek. He was one of the 1st to see an incomplete form of Star Wars outside of ILM.

Developed in 1999, filming didn’t begin until 2004. On May 25, 2012, the 35th anniversary of the release of Star Wars, Johnson began a cross-country road trip in his 1975 Ford Pinto to attract the funding needed to finish the film’s remaining post-production work.

Being the same age as Johnson and also being a huge sci-fi geek during those magical times, this film resonated deeply with me. Not so much that I could ignore the fan film feel of the completed project, but it was still a very fun trip down memory lane.

Piglet 2 points 11 hours ago.

I was a junior in high school and I talked my best friend into making a 30 minute drive to see Star Wars. We were shocked to see the line nearly out to the street. This movie was like no other movie we’d ever seen before! I think those of us who were in grade school/jr high/high school during the 1960’s/1970’s saw so, so many first. Even in the 21st century we’re still seeing so many first! Some are good and some are very bad, but what a time to be alive though!

Yellowstone (2018)
starphlo 1 points 11 hours ago*.

Not sure why I watch this show. Don’t like cowboys or country music and all the characters are horrible people. Still, I watch.

Piglet 2 points 11 hours ago.

I’ve been seeing trailers for Kevin Costner’s Yellowstone: One-Fifty and I think I’ll give it a watch. Four episodes thus far and I’ve been to the yellowstone but it was many years ago.

Amityville Christmas Vacation (2022)
alexisbits 2 points 22 hours ago.

There’s nothing quite like a good Christmas movie. This is nothing like a good Christmas movie! Seriously, the best part were the rats Marley and Marley.

5-25-77 (2017)
grasshopper rex 2 points 12 hours ago.

Amityville Christmas Vacation (2022)
alexisbits 2 points 22 hours ago.

Saturday Night Live (1975) S48 E7
Boiler 2 points 3 hours ago.

could always use some more kate mckinnon in these skits.

cecily strong and kenan thompson should be able to keep this show alive.
weekend update is always awesome. \m/

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
BellaMia1 2 points 18 hours ago.

Till this day, I enjoy watching this movie whenever it’s on TV somewhere. It just makes me smile. A classic worth watching over and over again.

The 13th Warrior (1999)
Boiler 2 points 2 hours ago.

can’t go wrong with this movie. it was an engineering dispute

Tooning Out the News (2020)
grasshopper rex 2 points 2 hours ago.

Political satire at its finest. Never fails to elicit a chuckle.

Aqua Teen Forever: Plantasm (2022)
CuteGothPirate 1 points 6 hours ago.

This is the best movie on this site! BEST MOVIE EVER MADE EVER AND EVER!!! ;)

5-25-77 (2017)
Piglet 2 points 11 hours ago.

Kill Kenny 1 points 3 hours ago.

I said the same thing about the times we were born into when David Bowie died!!!

1899 (2022)
Researcher 1 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

True about the tech…the markings, the pyramid, the portals, etc pretty much gave off a futuristic vibe. But did you foresee the stasis on a spacecraft? That’s what I didn’t see coming! And that’s what makes me hope for a 2nd season.

prism 1 points 23 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

the space part I realized as soon as they showed her looking at the portal (before she actually looked through it). I figured they were in some sort of machine because they kept saying about the program shutting down and them being lost. I agree a second season would be good since she still has to rescue her husband and son. One thing kinda stinks though, I really did like her and the Captain together lol

Yellowstone (2018) S5 E5
Piglet 1 points 1 hour ago*.

I’ve been to Montana twice and what a magnificent state! I so understand wanting to preserve it. This was a good episode but then I saw the preview for the next episode. Not looking forward to what might happen. If you’re old enough and watched Gunsmoke as a kid, you might recognize a starring guest in this episode! Buck Taylor was Newly O’Brian in Gunsmoke and not many regulars still alive who happened to been in this tv western. But many a well know tv/movie stars were on Gunsmoke.

Low Country: The Murdaugh Dynasty (2022) S1 E2
BellaMia1 1 points 17 hours ago.

Still more tidbits that I did not know about, in this episode. I really feel sorry for the families who lost a loved one to the sociopathic/psychopathic Murdaughs. So much justice denied. Shame on the varied police departments who failed these families.

Troll (2022)
michaelmyers 1 points 15 hours ago*.

wonder how many troll comments will get ? lol🤣😂😋

Low Country: The Murdaugh Dynasty (2022) S1 E3
BellaMia1 1 points 14 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This was quiet interesting. Learned things that I was not aware of, on the side of the mainstream’s media big titles. And it’s not over yet. There’s more to come. I can’t help but feel like karma has finally caught up with this twisted family. Too long have their hold crippled the lives of many. And it’s fascinating to hear the conversations between Alex and his son, Buster. The man is COMPLETELY oblivious to the pain he’s caused around him. It baffles the mind. I wonder what next can possibly happen with this case. Good watch.

Low Country: The Murdaugh Dynasty (2022)
BellaMia1 1 points 13 hours ago.

It was a good watch, if one wants to catch up to the case, that has many twists and turns.

Fire Country (2022)
Piglet 1 points 13 hours ago*.

I rarely pay attention to credits but I glanced up and saw A.J. Buckley’s name as one of the executive producers. He was on CSI: NY and plays Sonny on Seal Team. Just thought I’d mention it…….I’m full of useless infor but worth having on your trivial pursuit team……lol…….

Deadly Demands (2016) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 11 hours ago.

Another coward who cannot accept rejection, and many innocent lives are impacted. Kudos to brave Nancy.

1899 (2022)
prism 1 points 23 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Researcher 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I did, too!

Yellowstone (2018)
starphlo 1 points 11 hours ago*.

Yellowstone (2018)
Piglet 2 points 11 hours ago.

starphlo 1 points 11 hours ago.

I might check that out too. I’ve never been but it is on my bucket list:)

Planet Sex with Cara Delevingne (2022)
CaptKSKS 1 points 10 hours ago.

Cara takes us on an evocative journey through sex and sexuality, exploring gender, sex and our evolving understanding of it all in our modern world.

The White Lotus (2021) S2 E6
grasshopper rex 1 points 4 hours ago.

Sinister doings are afoot.