Latest Comments

Blood (2018) S1 E3
BellaMia1 1 points 2 hours ago.

This episode felt a bit dragged out. Not as interesting as the last one. I already feel a bit of disinterest starting to fall upon me. Hope the next one captivates me more.

Men (2022)
Rix 1 points 7 hours ago.

Thanks..with no synopsis i was going to pass..trailers often are true spoilers too me..especially without scenes in trailer that are not in the film!

augusts1 1 points 5 hours ago.

You’re very welcome. Hope you enjoy it.

George Carlin's American Dream (2022)
irdulili 3 points 4 days ago.

Wow. So now you have me wondering. If he’d have run, there’s a good chance he could’ve won. Consider the competition he’d have been up against over the years. He could’ve even made the Independent ticket viable and done what Perot or Nader couldn’t. But, think about this: Alternate timeline, 11 September 2001, the unthinkable happens. How does President Carlin respond? How would the world be a different place today? Crazy to think about, isn’t it?

Merrigan Able 0 points 6 hours ago.

I don’t think it’s crazy, at all, to think about. But you might think that I’m crazy, because (going along with your alt timeline) I think the world would have ALREADY changed BECAUSE Carlin had become Prez. And in that timeline, 911 would never have happened. Right? grins

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005)
irdulili 1 points 4 days ago.

No, seriously, this cut is objectively better. Watchable, even. Nothing to write home about but, how could anyone ever top the 1st one? Expectations have become unrealistic.

Rix 1 points 7 hours ago.

Well..in this case ill give it a watch. Thanks for the clarification.

Men (2022)
augusts1 1 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

WOW wow wow. What a wild movie. Definitely a very creepy & tragic film for the main female character played brilliantly by Jessie Buckley. It’s definitely a slow burn but the last hour of this gets quite eerie, weird & frightening. If you’re not familiar w/The Green Man, shown throughout the movie, it will help to know about the symbolism of this mythological entity as it relates to the naked man in the woods & the end of the film. Most people will not understand the film w/o that knowledge. I knew of The Green Man myself, so I recognized the imagery in the film, but hadn’t really read up on it, which I did after watching this. It helped me understand the ending so much more. There are also references to the biblical story of Adam & Eve specifically when Harper gets to the country house & the apple falls off the tree, she picks it up & eats it which is in the book of Genesis. It symbolizes new beginnings & the fall of mankind.

I’d also like to say there are many obvious examples of how men treat women like objects to be abused & mistreated. Each ‘man’ in the movie takes advantage of Harper in some fashion. It shows how men do this daily not realizing that they are overstepping boundaries w/women. There is just so much going on in this great film. It’s definitely not for the general movie going public though since it gets pretty weird at the end.

Rix 1 points 7 hours ago.

Zero Contact (2021)
etim 2 points 8 hours ago*.

Neat movie. More of a sifi/mystery than a thriller. Made during the pandemic, no actors or crew except for an occasional family member were ever in the same room together. You’ll need to pay attention to details or it can get confusing.
I think they pulled the filming while isolating trick off pretty well. 6/10

There’s an extra little bit of ‘how it was made’ in the end credits too.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) S1 E2
GeminiSaga 1 points 11 hours ago.

Good show so far but Leia is so annoying.

etim 1 points 10 hours ago*.

Not so much annoying to me (yet) but she doesn’t fit right. Looks like they got a 6 yo to play a 10 yo.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) S1 E2
GeminiSaga 1 points 11 hours ago.

Good show so far but Leia is so annoying.

The Offer (2022) S1 E7
Alien 1 points 14 hours ago.

Excellent episode. I can’t get enough of this series.

I Love That for You (2022) S1 E6
leatard 1 points 14 hours ago.

Wow, what a twist but I guess it was always bound to happen!!

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022)
woody10111 3 points 14 hours ago.

baby leia omg loving it

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) S1 E2
tamerlane 2 points 15 hours ago.

I’m liking this!

Haunted Hospitals (2018) S3 E10
prism 1 points 16 hours ago.

They flushed a demon down the toilet? omg that’s just too much lmao

FBI (2018) S4 E22
N8IVE 1 points yesterday.

I’m clueless… what are you guys talking about?

leatard 1 points 18 hours ago.

Possible reasons this didn’t air in some countries other than the sheer irony.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022)
wemi72 2 points 19 hours ago.

Rebecca Romijn is flippin hot!

True Conviction (2018) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 21 hours ago.

A new series for me. So far, I like it. Will keep watching.

Bull (2016) S6 E22
Alien 1 points 22 hours ago*.

Bye bye, Bull & TAC crew. I will miss you.
They should have never written Benny out of the show.
It all went downhill from there.

To Catch a Killer (2018) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 23 hours ago.

A good first episode. This will be another keeper for me.

King of California (2007)
augusts1 1 points yesterday.

Not heard of this. Love both Douglas & Evans Wood.

Birdsforme 4 points 23 hours ago.

Watch it. I think you will enjoy it. Not Michael Douglas`s usual film.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022) S1 E4
Boiler 3 points yesterday.

Awesome episode and story line. Can’t wait to see this new alien force.
I don’t think Picard could’ve done it any better.

JadeEnigma 4 points yesterday.

Oh the Gorn are an old foe, first appearing in the original series episode Arena, and then in Enterprise (as CGI characters instead of the big lizard costume of TOS).

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022) S1 E4
JadeEnigma 3 points yesterday.

Wow, this was a really good one. Harkened back to TOS episode Balance of Terror and a number of others I can’t recall, where the captain, with complete and convincing faith in the Enterprise, inspired his crew to great things and pushed into victory despite great odds against them. LOVED IT!

Legendary (2020) S3 E6
alexisbits 1 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

The guest judge is like Elton John meets Lady Gaga, with “A Clockwork Orange” eye thrown in. Law does NOT make me randy. But Yamamoto. You’ve got a sexy Jessica Rabbit and a creepy Michael Jackson, what’s not to love? Jameela “This is what I save my tens for”. YAS! Now THAT is Juicy. The guest judge gave Alpha Omega a 9 because they were hot. But doesn’t everyone have some idea of Shaft? Even me. lol. I’m kind of sad to see Alpha Omega go. So much to look at. But I see where the judges are coming from.

FBI (2018) S4 E22
leatard 2 points 3 days ago*.

Same but, I am in US so, I don’t know what the deal was? it aired just fine but after watching it, wow, I see why they may not have wanted people to see it. Just so …wow…the timing…..

N8IVE 1 points yesterday.

I’m clueless… what are you guys talking about?

Grey's Anatomy (2005) S18 E20
leatard 1 points yesterday.

Damn, so many kleenex! I thought this was ending and really, leave the world to think everyone just went on w/ their lives but seems, it’s just the cliffhanger to next season. Good for them!!

King of California (2007)
Birdsforme 4 points yesterday.

I watched this when it came out. Very good and worth a watch.

augusts1 1 points yesterday.

Not heard of this. Love both Douglas & Evans Wood.

Shoresy (2022)
grasshopper rex 1 points yesterday.

Unapologetically foul and hilarious. I now suspect my mother of having a dalliance with an Ontarian 9 months before my birth.

Hacks (2021) S2 E6
YELLOWbird 1 points yesterday*.

This just gets better and better. Jean Smart is killing it!

alexisbits 1 points yesterday.

I started watching this show because of Jean Smart. But the whole cast is amazing. And the writing. . . But there’s no doubt, Jean is the star of the show. And incredibly talented. Brava!

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022)
irdulili 2 points yesterday.

Just watched the first 2 episodes. It’s off to a strong start. This should be awesome.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (2012) S7 E3
alexisbits 0 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

Some amazing looks. And. . . Vanna White! That lip-sync was everything. I don’t envy the judges for that decision.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) S1 E2
Boiler 1 points yesterday.

That young lady is way beyond the powers of the force.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022) S1 E4
Birdsforme 3 points yesterday.

A good symbolic lMemorial weekend episode. Non stop action, suspense, and drama.

Dual (2022)
etim 1 points yesterday.

It’s Finnish.They like odd.
I see better copies of this are out now. Good.

tardisrider 2 points yesterday.

lmao

Hacks (2021) S2 E6
YELLOWbird 1 points yesterday*.

This just gets better and better. Jean Smart is killing it!

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022) S1 E4
Boiler 3 points yesterday.

Awesome episode and story line. Can’t wait to see this new alien force.
I don’t think Picard could’ve done it any better.

Dual (2022)
tardisrider 1 points 2 days ago.

odd

etim 1 points yesterday.

It’s Finnish.They like odd.
I see better copies of this are out now. Good.

Quantum Apocalypse (2010)
Birdsforme 1 points yesterday.

This one was not bad at all. Some of the dialogue was laughable, but there were enough interesting things written into the story that it got pretty exciting. For a low budget film it`s worth a watch.

Dual (2022)
tardisrider 1 points 2 days ago.

odd

augusts1 1 points yesterday.

Why is that? Looks good from the trailer.

Men (2022)
augusts1 1 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022)
Piglet 2 points yesterday.

I’m liking this spinoff and like it much, much better than Discovery!

The Monkees (1966) S2 E3
[removed by a moderator]
Piglet 0 points yesterday.

Links are no longer being uploaded due to primewire being sued. This happened maybe 2 months ago. I will message you some websites that might have some links. We don’t post websites here in the comments nor in the chat box.

To Life (2014)
Birdsforme 1 points yesterday.

Besides being dated, it goes between being boring or depressing. Not a good watch.

Boy on a Dolphin (1957)
yonkk 3 points yesterday.
Sophia Loren A GREAT iconic beauty. Love to watch all her movies. Never a need for cosmetic surgery.
Prehistoric Planet (2022)
Akrimay 4 points yesterday.

Beautifully done. Cinematography is amazing & they look so real you forget they’re extinct. Emmy worthy & worth the time.

The Offer (2022)
GeminiSaga 1 points yesterday.

Disregard this TVMaze rating, it’s a great show. Great acting too.

Alien 2 points yesterday.

It’s a really great show. Click on the IMDb icon instead.

Survivor (2000) S42 E13
Julianna 1 points yesterday.

The finale was disappointing.

The Offer (2022)
GeminiSaga 1 points yesterday.

Disregard this TVMaze rating, it’s a great show. Great acting too.

Father Stu (2022)
tbone67 1 points yesterday.

Is it an HD yet?

GeminiSaga 1 points yesterday.

I just checked pirate bay, not yet

Chicago P.D. (2014) S9 E22
Alien 1 points yesterday.

Voight should retire. Everything he touches dies.