Latest Comments

Let the Right One In (2022) S1 E1
grasshopper rex 2 points 10 minutes ago.

1st episode dropped early. Looking pretty good.

The Stranger (2020) S1 E6
BellaMia1 1 points 15 minutes ago.

Things are heating up. Can’t wait to see how it all comes together.

Chicago Fire (2012) S11 E3
Alien 1 points 1 hour ago*.

Oh man. That was hard to watch. 😢

Shamelessly She-Hulk (2009)
yonkk 1 points 1 hour ago*.

2009 Fan film She-Hulk

Pantheon (2022)
Akrimay 1 points 2 hours ago.

This is really interesting & thought provoking. Worth watching 👍

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn (2022)
alexisbits 1 points 8 hours ago.

If you go into it with low expectations, or if you’ve never seen the other movies, it’s not terrible. The practical effects are okay, though the CGI is painfully obvious.

Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman's Butler (2019)
grasshopper rex 1 points 9 hours ago.

Season 3 has begun with a name change.

The Goldbergs (2013) S10 E3
alexisbits 1 points 10 hours ago.

Hilarious!

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S9 E24
maxx.black2 1 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Having visited and photographed inside the British Museum on several occasions, you do get the vibe that there’s something amiss there…it’s is as Mr Oliver describes it perfectly-as a dumping ground for appropriated items acquired from wherever Great Britain’s tentacles reached…and more

The Rookie: Feds (2022)
Alien 3 points 18 hours ago.

I couldn’t finish the second episode.

Mandalorian 2 points 13 hours ago.

I agree. Neicy Nash isn’t the right person for this roll.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S9 E24
Alien 2 points 18 hours ago*.

This feels like homework! I’ll try, maxx.

maxx.black2 1 points 13 hours ago.

I have faith in you, buddy!! The one on Van Meegeren is a good episode as well…but the Chagall one is a especially fugged up as to what the powers that be can get away with.

Red River (1948)
Alien 1 points 17 hours ago.

A few more classics have been posted. Have you seen this one?:

Piglet 2 points 16 hours ago.

Yes, it is a great Clark Gable movie and I’ve seen it a few times. Clark is one of my favorite actors. I’m a child of the 1960’s and what a great decade to be a child. Some good things about the 60’s and some bad things about the 60’s. The formation of new a type of music, Rock’n Roll, Clint Eastwood in spaghetti westerns, civil rights movement, sit ins, the heartbreak of the Vietnam war, JFK’s and Bobby’s assassinations along with MLK’s, landing on the moon. Drinking Tang which was a product used my NASA, car seatbelts (made mandatory by the early 1970’s) which my mother had my dad put in our car around 1868 or 69.The death of Marylin Monroe. This decade made the 80’s & 90’s rather dull…..lol.

Red River (1948)
Piglet 2 points 18 hours ago.

I’m about to watch this John Wayne movie and I don’t think I’ve seen it before. My daddy was a huge John Wayne fan I would watch his movies with my daddy. As the intro starts for this movie I hear the instrumental song start to play. I think to myself, “This song sounds very familiar!” I then go to youtube and pull up the song sung my Ricky Nelson and Dean Martin in the movie Rio Bravo (El Dorado was a remake of Rio Bravo movie with Wayne and Robert Mitchum). I then google to see who wrote the song My Rifle, My Pony and Me and it was written by Dimitri Tiomkin. So how did this song wind up in both movies? Red River was released in 1948 and Rio Bravo in 1958. Was this song a favorite of John Wayne’s? Did Tiomkin have lyrics for the 1948 movie? I do love hearing Dean Martin sing, his voice was so pure and true. I didn’t care for Bing Crosby’s singing at all. Oh, by the way, I love classic movies and I often think I was born in the wrong decade.

Alien 1 points 17 hours ago.

A few more classics have been posted. Have you seen this one?:

The Resident (2018) S6 E3
Alien 1 points 17 hours ago.

One damn bullet.

Red River (1948)
Piglet 2 points 18 hours ago.

The Rookie: Feds (2022)
Piglet 1 points 19 hours ago.

When Nash was in an episode of The Rookie, I knew there was going to be a spin off! Couldn’t they have picked a much better actor for the part Agent Clark? Her acting is awful to say the least. I don’t think I want to bother watching this spin off since I was not keen on her acting in The Rookie!

Alien 3 points 18 hours ago.

I couldn’t finish the second episode.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S9 E24
maxx.black2 1 points 19 hours ago*.

Stumbled across this series. Explores the process of, and the lengths taken to prove provenance and authenticity of various paintings. Watch this one through, and see what happens with the painting https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCrSga8rQbs&list=PLmevOdbv8c8xKoVaPqcy6MWawJI4G7lh2&index=10

Or, check out actual series “Fake or Fortune” on the YouTube

Alien 2 points 18 hours ago*.

This feels like homework! I’ll try, maxx.

The Rookie: Feds (2022)
Piglet 1 points 19 hours ago.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S9 E24
Alien 2 points yesterday*. (Contains Spoilers)

That was an awesome episode! [email protected]#$ing thieves should be ashamed and jailed.
If, after having to give your art back it results in an empty museum, too bad.
Then everyone will be aware of all the thievery.
Maybe they will be forced to walk naked in a walk of shame where the citizenry can throw hard and/or squishy objects at the them.

maxx.black2 1 points 19 hours ago*.

Or, check out actual series “Fake or Fortune” on the YouTube

Smile (2022)
harryteze 2 points 23 hours ago.

Nothing new here. It’s definitely watchable but I thought it was too generic and predictable.

The Rookie: Feds (2022) S1 E2
Alien 1 points yesterday.

That was a very unwatchable episode.

Deadly Secrets (2019) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

Seems to me, that death was inevitable for Ashley Pollow. He did not sound like a nice man. But most importantly, he sounded unstable. It was just a matter of time. Good watch

FBI (2018) S5 E3
leatard 3 points yesterday.

Well that there is some network bullsh*t. No fair! You owe us an episode!

Bob's Burgers (2011) S13 E2
alexisbits 1 points yesterday.

Very funny episode.

La Brea (2021) S2 E2
Alien 1 points yesterday.

It’s going to get awwwkwarrrd.

FBI (2018) S5 E3
AngelaJH 2 points yesterday.

ahh … this is the episode that they postponed airing in the US at the end of last season …. but it had already been released in other places, apparently, because I saw it then.

Alien 3 points yesterday.

I’ve already seen this ep, too. Bummer.

FBI (2018) S5 E3
AngelaJH 2 points yesterday.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S9 E24
Alien 2 points yesterday*. (Contains Spoilers)

If, after having to give your art back it results in an empty museum, too bad.
Then everyone will be aware of all the thievery.

Nope (2022)
kerfy -1 points yesterday.

what a complete pile of garbage .. the first hour could be cut right out and it would almost be just a waste of time..time better spent unclogging a toilet. gotta be the worst movie ever made.. wow

The Good Doctor (2017) S6 E1
Birdsforme 2 points yesterday. (Contains Spoilers)

Strong first episode. I could have done without the touching moments with the shooter and giving him priority.

Inside Man (2022)
grasshopper rex 2 points yesterday.

Great acting, of course, and an interesting story. Some of the plot points don’t seem very likely though.

Deadly Recall (2019) S1 E2
BellaMia1 1 points yesterday.

Interesting episode. Good watch.

House of the Dragon (2022) S1 E7
Mirela1 1 points 2 days ago.

Welcome to Season 8 of GOT

tardisrider 1 points 2 days ago.

lol you mean season -1

The Good Doctor (2017) S6 E1
Alien 1 points 2 days ago.

Thank you, Dr. Obvious.

leatard 2 points 2 days ago.

Ha! I never woulda figured it out!

The Good Doctor (2017) S6 E1
Alien 1 points 2 days ago.

Thank you, Dr. Obvious.

MacGruber (2021)
jango_fett 1 points 2 days ago.

This was actually good… Enjoyed it…

House of the Dragon (2022) S1 E7
Mirela1 1 points 2 days ago.

Welcome to Season 8 of GOT

House of the Dragon (2022) S1 E7
Birdsforme 1 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Clever trick there at the end, but I wonder who’s body they used for the funeral they did not show. Also, were there not laws of incent back them? How could you marry your niece?

Alien 2 points 2 days ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

I think Cleopatra was married to her brother.

House of the Dragon (2022) S1 E7
Birdsforme 1 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Bullet Train (2022)
Dante89 1 points 2 days ago*.

Okay best movie I’ve seen in a while ! I was laughing so much it hurt haha and the action was really good too and it surprised me with a great story at the end too. Going to watch it again ! <3 A good thing I used to live in Tokyo hehe , my ride on Shinkansen was a bit more relaxed lol xD

HENNEKO: The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat (2013)
SnakePliscan 1 points 2 days ago.

Through watching this i learned that there is an affliction called Pervatitis . lol

Interview with the Vampire (2022) S1 E2
Pukei-Pukei 1 points 2 days ago*.

I had a bad feeling from the trailer, but after the 2nd ep, I just find it kinda goofy, it’s giving Twilight all over again (minus the sparkles). They’re trying to be more adult, which is nice in theory, but they dont fully commit, and the dialogues are often on the nose, or plain juvenile, you’d think it’s a fan-fic from a teenager (no offense to teenagers). Also a small touch of CGI here and there would’ve gone a long way (for example helping Lestat with his big teef because he sounded like he had marbles in his mouth). I’m probably gonna watch it a bit more but… eh.

The Automatic Hate (2015)
SnakePliscan 2 points 2 days ago.

This (IMO) is a really good movie , the story line questions who, why and how we love one another human being and while some will find some aspects repulsive others will find it to be completely normal.The question is, where is the line drawn with respect to enforcing social conditioning ?

Welcome Home Nikki Glaser? (2022)
grasshopper rex 1 points 3 days ago.

Not bad, but it made me wonder how many performers were getting traction in their careers before covid just to see that momentum killed and they never recovered.

The Rookie (2018) S5 E2
leatard 2 points 3 days ago.

Nyla Harper is like the damn Terminator!

Rick and Morty (2013) S6 E5
Dante89 1 points 3 days ago.

Haha Rick and Morty does it again lol xD

House of the Dragon (2022) S1 E7
Dante89 4 points 3 days ago.

Great episode ! <3

Hocus Pocus 2 (2022)
Brutus 1 points 3 days ago.

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I liked seeing the story of Sanderson sisters and thought the movie was fun. It had some good laughs and to me it seems that there may be another movie at some point.

The Rookie (2018) S5 E2
DoobieKeebler 2 points 3 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Whoever thought of that “Apocalypse Now” reference deserves an Academy Award, an Emmy, a high five, and to be sent home because they must be drunk… but I loved it.

Interview with the Vampire (2022) S1 E1
peachesmom 1 points 3 days ago.

yawn.. I knew they would go this route. SMH.